At Play ‘N’ Learn, we have always taken the safety and security of our guests as a top priority. Temperature screening will be conducted at the entrance, ensure everyone has a proper face covering, and ask COVID-19 related questions about symptoms. This protocol is in place for all visitors and employees before entering Play ‘N’ Learn.
Spread Fun, Not Germs
Timezone Play ‘N’ Learn is re-opening and we’re excited to let you know how we’re going to give children a safe and clean place to keep them active and healthy.
Stay Home If Sick
For your safety and the safety of everyone, please stay home if you have mild flu-like symptoms like cough, runny nose, sore throat, and fever.
Our team have completed and have been with our new training, developed to cover everything COVID-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do if a team member or a guest in the venue has flu-like symptoms.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our playground
- Disinfecting wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you a safe choice if you want to wipe down the toys and play equipment before touching them.
- We encourage you to use contactless like debit/credit card or e wallet, payment instead of paying with cash.
- We’ve introduced our Team who will provide detailed sanitisation of toys and play equipment
- We have hourly cleaning routines for all our toys and play equipment and high-touch areas.
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the maximum level and are going in for a daily deep clean.
Keep the Distance
- We have limited the number of guests in all our venues to enable you to safely physically distance from others.
- Some of our play spaces will also be closed to provide a safe space for you
- You’ll see safe distancing signs and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts as reminders.
- We’ll be limiting capacity at some of our playground but that will just increase the fun with more space to run and hide.
At the Venue
In Venues, we follow the below practices making your safety our priority.
- Temperature Screening
- UV Sanitization
- Vaccinated Funsquad
- In-depth cleaning and sanitization of the entire venue
- Limited guest entry at the venue to avoid overcrowding. Special Occupancy Management - Check Before You Leave web portal designed for our guests to plan their visit with us
Our measures are constantly being refined and our responses fine-tuned. Our team will continuously undergo training to be better equipped in providing you with a fun and memorable experience in a clean, safe and secure environment.