At Play ‘N’ Learn, we have always taken the safety and security of our guests as a top priority. Temperature screening will be conducted at the entrance, ensure everyone has a proper face covering, and ask COVID-19 related questions about symptoms. This protocol is in place for all visitors and employees before entering Play ‘N’ Learn.
Spread Fun, Not Germs
Timezone Play ‘N’ Learn is re-opening and we’re excited to let you know how we’re going to give children a safe and clean place to keep them active and healthy.
Stay Home If Sick
For your safety and the safety of everyone, please stay home if you have mild flu-like symptoms like cough, runny nose, sore throat, and fever.
Our team have completed and have been with our new training, developed to cover everything COVID-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do if a team member or a guest in the venue has flu-like symptoms.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our playground
- Disinfecting wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you a safe choice if you want to wipe down the toys and play equipment before touching them.
- We encourage you to use contactless like debit/credit card or e wallet, payment instead of paying with cash.
- We’ve introduced our Team who will provide detailed sanitisation of toys and play equipment
- We have hourly cleaning routines for all our toys and play equipment and high-touch areas.
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the maximum level and are going in for a daily deep clean.
Keep the Distance
- We have limited the number of guests in all our venues to enable you to safely physically distance from others.
- Some of our play spaces will also be closed to provide a safe space for you
- You’ll see safe distancing signs and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts as reminders.
- We’ll be limiting capacity at some of our playground but that will just increase the fun with more space to run and hide.
Food & Beverage
In Venues where we provide free coffee and we will apply the below practices.
- Seating capacity will be limited to 2 persons per table to allow safe distancing and tables will be spread out for your comfort and safety.
- Coffee can be dispensed in disposable take-away cups only.
- Food and drinks purchased from the vending machine can only be consumed outside of playground premises.
- No outside food or drinks.
Our measures are constantly being refined and our responses fine-tuned. Our team will continuously undergo training to be better equipped in providing you with a fun and memorable experience in a clean, safe and secure environment.